This couldn’t be shorter or sweeter….
In a stock pot I threw:
– olive oil as the pan heated on medium high
– chopped one medium onion and dumped it in the bottom
– half a serving bowl of leftover shredded turkey
– two heaping teaspoons of minced garlic….probably more like tablespoons 😮
– pulled out the bag of veggies….roughly chopped up the cauliflower, broccoli and celery
– sliced up four new carrots (There is no such thing as a leftover carrot in my house….someone will dip it in something and eat it)
– dug out one of those CHEAP paper cartons of chicken broth (32 oz) and dumped it in.
***Note to Self: cheap chicken broth has no taste….***
– grab a can of Swanson’s (14oz) I think….and add to the growing pot of veggies.
– about a tablespoon of some kind of poultry-friendly herb blend. I used Herbs de Provence
– Pour in 2-4 cups of water …..I can’t remember.
– Salt & Pepper to taste
Let simmer til carrots are crisp tender…………..OR “Granny grade” which ever you prefer.
Scooped into a large soup bowl with a butter bread teetering on the edge is how we roll…but you can take it from here. 😀